Friday, August 5, 2011

been a while...

So, I accidentally neglected my blooge for O, 'bout 6 months. But here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to distract myself with a picture of my kid, get a bit caught up, THEN... pretend it NEVER happened.
What never happened?
EXACTLY!
So here's my kid and me driving a tractor - you may not recognise him on account of how he's turned into PRACTICALLY AN ADULT.

So. there's that, now about the catching up part. Expect a slew o' posts that make not-a-lot of chronological sense. 
And some politics. 
I have, up to now, avoided politics 'round here but it's been a very politisised early summer for me so I'm going to talk about it. And some of it is contentious; so I won't be offended if you're all 
"WHAT THE DEUCE? This woman is the worst kind of wishy washy liberal. I must unfollow her IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner."  
But before that there'll be a picture heavy write up of my kid's 3rd burfday party.  And me bragging on my HOLY-COW-I-DID-A-TRIATHLON! prowess. 
So, consider yourself fore-warned. 
Also? you guys? I've missed you and I hope your summer has been BLOODY BRILLIANT so far.
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi! It's so good to see you again. I can't wait to hear your take on politics. And bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you! But then, I also disappeared for almost a year. I'm so glad to see you again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh!" I said. "Oh! Luck and bliss! Yes!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Erin, welcome back! Currently, I'm juuust about in disappeared-from-her-blog mode myself, only I have a co-blogger, so it's much less obvious. Handy things, those co-bloggers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I've missed your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails