You guys! That last one was my hundredth post. I knew it was coming up but I didn't realise until just this morning. It's made me cheerfully introspective, and in the mood for a recap.
Since my very first post I have.
- Learnt a little about HTML (I have three columns now! and I can make a grabbable button... and yet Microsoft still haven't called.)
- Met (well internet met) some folks. Who are lovely. And awesome. And for whom I am crossing fingers and waving flags and offering imaginary cookies. (only less crazy than that sounds)
- Sewed a bunch of stuff.
- conquered my fear o' meddling with vintage.
- Been totally inspired by other folks' blogs and Wardrobe Refashion (what a brilliant kick in the sewing pants that has been)
- Had an outlet for the kind of boo-hoo for me, or YAY for me! stuff that everyday life is made of. (and gotten unexpected support and kindness. Thanks. x)
- Recorded some stuff that I might have otherwise forgotten.
- Written out some stuff that. hurt. like. pulling. teeth. but left me lighter after it was done.
- My bear has turned into practically a big kid right before my eyes.
- I've made some pretty big lifestyle changes. As in, exercise and less pie. And lost 48lbs because of it.
- My sweetie and I hit our 13 year anniversary of being sweeties. 13! I am super proud of us.
- Gotten a new niece! Who is delicious, and whom I can't wait to meet.